- Refunds from Colfax Winter Camp may be issued for long term illness only. 5
(fi ve) consecutive camp days or more, provide that we receive a signed note from
a licensed physician within 3 days after illness. There will be a $20 administration
fee. Allow 3-6 weeks for processing our refunds.
- All camper’s deposits or registration fees are absolutely non-refundable. No
- Written permission must be provided if you wish your child to be released to
anyone other then those authorized on the registration form.
- Any authorized medication the camper is in need of must be prescribed by a
physician, label appropriately with the name of the child and medication dosage
- Although parents are welcome to observe the camp program, for safety and
happiness of the children, parents are not permitted to linger in or around the
program for extended periods of time.
- Staff reserves the right to change or alter program at any time without notice.
- Staff is not responsible for lost or stolen articles.
- Program activities occur 9:00 am to 4:00 pm., regular hours.
- Extended care hours are 7:30 am to 6:00 pm. 10. After 6:00 pm, if campers are
still in school grounds, there will be a charge of $1.00 per minute assessed to
your bill in addition.
- Parents of children using inappropriate language or behavior will be notifi
ed and required to come for a conference with camp coordinators. If behavior
does not improve, we reserve the right to dismiss the student and tuition will be
- Colfax Winter Camp will try to accommodate all students, and we will try to
remedy any issue that may arise, but we reserve the right to dismiss campers
with behavior issues.
- Allergies and food concerns must be detailed explain at registration form, for
camper safety. If not, camp will not be responsible for inappropriate snack served.
- Your child, a minor has your permission to participate in all activities inside
Colfax Winter Camp premises, I further agree to relieve the Colfax Winter Camp
Facility and employees from any liability for injury to my child resulting from and/
or in connection with activities in the program. I , undersigned, as a parent/guardian
of the above mentioned, do hereby authorization to Colfax Winter Camp to act
as agent for the undersigned, to consent to any x-ray examination, anesthetic,
medical or surgical diagnosis, treatment/ hospital care which is deemed advisable,
and is to be rendered under the provision of the Medical Practice Act and on
the medical staff of licensed said physician or at said hospital. This authorization
is given in advance of any specifi c consent. This authorization is given in pursuant
to the provision of Section 25.8 of the Civil Code of California.
- I have read and understand the general Policies to participate at Colfax Winter
Camp. I hereby agree to abide by all above mentioned policies and practices and
further understand that transgression of these policies may cause my child to be
expelled from Colfax Camp with out refund.
By signing this registration you agree to the Colfax Camp terms and policies.