December 17-21, 2018
Ms Leila’s Season Explorers is a brand new program with lots of new activities and an amazing curriculum. Our explorers will play, learn and research in a secluded area surrounded by nature, exotic plants and a bigger variety of friendly farm animals. We continue emphasizing our goal – developing children’s social and intellectual skills, throughout different activities, where they will learn to work in teams.
Our Program is still committed to the growth and development of your child. Explorers will also be engaged to do arts and crafts, play games and have time for their body and mind activities such as Yoga, Soccer, Capoera, ceramics, planting and creating an organic garden. We will also have special guests coming to teach the explorers and show different wonders, where they will once again make new friends and create memories. Our ratio still the same 10 explores per 1 counselor plus a CIT (counselor in training).
Dates and Hours:
December 17-21, 2018 Monday -Friday
9:00am – 4:00pm regular hours or
7:30am – 6:00pm extended hours
“The Agriculture Site” where our explorers will feel completely surrounded by nature.
2 blocks from Colfax Charter, in a secluded area, inside North Hollywood High School.
11800 block of Weddington St, Valley Village, CA 91607
from Magnolia Ave go to the North Hollywood High School gates, head to the 2nd parking lot. Walk left. Follow arrows pointing to “Season Explorers”
On the Block of Radford / Weddington St. You will see the Agriculture Site on the left side.
We will be there to welcome and greet you!
Our Season Explorers are supervised by qualified coaches!
- Ratio is 1 Coach per 8-10 Campers.
- Campers are divided by age groups.
- During the whole day campers are reminded to have water breaks and bathroom breaks – we provide Sparkletts filtered water.
- Our snacks are granola bars, goldfish, animal crackers, fruits, muffins, pretzels, cheese and saltines etc Milk, water or juice
- If your child is allergic or dairy free please make sure to write down at registration form.
- We will make sure he/she will get the appropriate snack.
- An information board will be displayed at the Pick up/Drop off area with daily/weekly announcements to inform you of special guest, parties, special dress code for the day, Please check it out daily.
- If a person other than Parent or authorized adult will pick up child a verbal authorization and proper ID will be required.
- Please make sure to label all your kids belongs and check lost and found daily.
- Please allow your child to bring extra clothes. gardening ,farming, painting or water playing may get your child’s clothes wet or dirty.
- No electronics allowed.
- Sunscreen is provide at check-in area. Coaches also apply sunscreen to campers as needed during the day.
- Sibling Discount: 5% off each additional child (Enter Discount Code “SIBLING” at checkout)
- You may sign up Campers for as many days or both weeks.
For more information, please contact us at:
email@example.com or stop by the Science Lab in Room#26